17. My Comic Project Turned One Year Old

They say that nobody cares.

Well, I CARE. And that's all that matters, doesn't it?

A Certain Comic Project of mine, which I won't mention a lot, turned one yesterday (March 31st). I first conceived the idea a week before that March 31st, but the idea officially started around the end of March, so that's its birthday (also, my brain almost got fuzzed up remembering WHEN I ACTUALLY created it).

It's not a big deal, but to me, it is. Most of my ideas never last for more than one year (including this blog; it almost died. Luckily someone has given me inspiration to come back), so to finally see an idea that survived Fickle Artist Syndrome is quite...something. It says a lot about the idea.

I've been continuously working on it for 365 days. I sacrificed so many things for the sake of my Project. I loved it. It's my life.

Happy Birthday, TWIDI. I can't wait for your 2nd birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment